CoinField follows KYC norms in order to maintain highest security standards. To begin trading on CoinField you will follow these simple steps:
- Sign up for an account with your email address.
- Check your email and click on the verification link
- Verify your phone number
- Go to your account settings, click a profile and enter your information
- Go to Document Center and upload the required documents
Based on our KYC/AML policies, we require the following documents to open an individual account combined with the identity verification process. The documents you must upload include a government-issued photo ID, a selfie that shows your face, ID, and depending on the country of residence some clients might have to upload the proof-of-address document.
In order to upload them, please log in to your CoinField account and access your settings from your Dashboard page. In your settings, choose Document Center and select “Upload Document”.
Take a SELFIE of yourself, which must be according to the following requirements:
- You must take a SELFIE holding a NOTE
- The image must be clear
- No glares in the image and only with a high resolution, so we are able to check your face and NOTE
- DO NOT wear any hats, sunglasses, fabrics, or anything that can cover your head when taking the SELFIE
- If you are wearing corrective glasses in your ID photo, wear them in your Selfie too. Otherwise, remove them before taking the Selfie
- The NOTE must clearly say “For CoinField” and the “current date”
A Photo of a Government-issued valid ID (from both sides) – The ID must contain your Photo, Full name, Date of Birth, and your signature.
- Ensure that your document is valid and not expired, without hole punches or other modifications
- Ensure your document is in a well-lit area without glare. (Natural sunlight is best)
- Photograph the entire document and avoid cutting off any corners or sides
- Ensure the ID is fully visible and in focus
- Do not obfuscate any information on the ID
- If you made a mistake, refresh the page to restart the process. Do not attempt to complete the process if you know there is an error
Acceptable ID documents (Photo), 6-month validity before the expiry date:
- International Passport
- International Government-issued Driver’s license (both sides)
- International Permanent Residency Card (both sides)
- International Citizenship Card (both sides)
- National ID with photo (both sides)
Depending on the country of residence, some clients might have to upload the Proof of Address that must be dated no less than 3 months from the current date (PDF, digitally scanned, or a colour photo of the document).
- Must contain the date on it
- Must clearly state your full name and address
- Must contain the information from the service company, a licensed corporation or government authority with the issuer logo
Acceptable Proof of Address Documents:
- Bank account Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Tax Confirmation Document
- Mortgage or Loan Statement
Utility bills, such as
- Cable Bill
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Gas Bill
- Residential Bills
Our Compliance department reserves the right to request any additional documents in case of any inconsistency or improper documents for verification, as well as further documents in case of policy changes.
If you are not automatically approved, our compliance team will manually review your documents and details. They will be in touch within 24-48 business hours if further information is required, or if you have successfully verified your account. Our compliance team can be contacted at email@example.com.