Signing up and getting started with CoinField is super easy.
Follow this simple walk-through guide to create an account and start trading cryptocurrency right away.
- An Email Id
- A Cell Phone Number
- An Identity document
Head over to the ‘Sign Up’ tab. You will find this on the header of the website towards the right.
Put in your details.
Feed an email id, set up a strong password and confirm it.
Once you do that, you get sent a verification code on your email.
Put it in the prompt and your email is verified. In case you aren’t able to verify your email, you can still get started with a demo account already. However, to start trading, you need to verify your email and upgrade your account.
You can start looking at the dashboard and understanding various available options.
Complete our KYC and upgrade your account.
You can have a look at all the functionalities of the CoinField account and understand it fully but in order to begin trading, you need to complete our KYC by submitting an identity document.
If you’d like to have a look at all the acceptable KYC documents and verification protocols, you can find them here.
Find out why CoinField requires identity verification.
For the profile verification, we’ve partnered up with third-party companies to make the profile verification process instant and easier for most of our users. In some cases, if we cannot confirm the identity of the user through this method, one of our KYC agents will take over the file and process it manually. As soon as the verification of your account reaches a minimum level 5, you can start funding and trade.
Fund your account.
Currently, we offer 6 fiat deposit options to fund your account with.
- Wire Transfer – for Canadian Dollar (CAD), US Dollar (USD), British pound sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR), Japanese Yen (JPY) and United Arab Emirate Dirham (AED),
- SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) – only for Euro (EUR)
- E-transfer (email money transfer) – only for Canadian Dollar (CAD),
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) – only for Canadian Dollar (CAD),
- Credit/Debit Cards – for Canadian Dollar (CAD), US Dollar (USD), British pound sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR), Japanese Yen (JPY) and United Arab Emirate Dirham (AED)
In order to deposit via the above options,
- Access your dashboard
- Go to the Transfer TAB
- Select the desired currency (CAD, USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, and AED) you’d like to fund
- Click on the deposit option
- Select the type of transaction you would like – e.g E-transfer or Wire
- Follow the deposit instructions as shown on the correspondent page
CoinField also offers you to directly add cryptocurrency from other sources. If you’d like to fund your account with crypto, you have to follow only two steps:
- Choose the crypto and locate your correspondent wallet address that you want to send it to by going to your Dashboard on Coinfield.
- Select the desired wallet, then
- Select the deposit tab located on your Coinfield wallet you’d like to send (that would be the recipient address)
Once you know the wallet address, you only need to copy it for the withdrawal request in the other exchange.
- Go to your other exchange wallet corresponding to the same crypto you want to deposit on CoinField and initiate a withdrawal.
- Paste the address you copied from the step above
- Then click validate this address
- Confirm all information to ensure that the destination address entered is correct
- Hit submit.
After you have successfully funded your account, you can start trading with CoinField right away!
Click on ‘Trade’ on the left side of your dashboard, you will be taken to your trading portal. There are two options to trade: Quick Trade and Advanced Trade.
On Quick Trade, you can easily see buy and sell options and make transactions instantly.
On Advanced Trade, you can create your own pairs and see various options.
- Advanced Trade
This option lets you buy and sell crypto with a Price Limit instead of market price. The trader sets the buying price and the selling price, anticipating the rise and fall of the cryptocurrency. In the Advanced mode you can make trade with the Bid (while buying) and Ask (while selling) model. If you place an order with a price and amount far from the other orders displayed at the moment, it can take longer for your order to be accepted. In this case, you can cancel your order and place another more “realistic” order to the current market.
You can also choose for the system to buy and sell your order by the best price available in the market. This can be done via ‘Market orders’, where you don’t have to set a price limit. You must only inform the crypto and amount you’d like to buy or sell, and then “submit” the request.
- Quick Trade
This mode is ideal for those who do not want to set a price limit and make anticipating orders. Directly buy/sell the cryptocurrency with quick transactions at the current price. This is also the same as ‘Market Orders’ in the Advanced trading tab.
You can go here to learn more about Advanced Trade.
To learn how to use the Quick Trade option, go here.
That’s all you need to begin!